Author Topic: Issues with Displaying Hot Codes in Contact Sheets  (Read 4453 times)

Offline pjs

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Issues with Displaying Hot Codes in Contact Sheets
« on: August 29, 2024, 08:07:09 AM »
Depending on the assignment and workflow, I use Hot Codes, and it works wonderfully. A few weeks ago, a story from a user was shared on the Camera Bits Instagram channel, where Hot Codes were additionally displayed in the contact sheet as Label 2 and Label 3. I tried this out, but unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. Hot Codes generally work, and the metadata and captions are generated correctly, but nothing is displayed in the contact sheet under the labels, or if anything is, it's the values from the //?? line. Ingest and the captioning work perfectly at the same time. Did I overlook something? What could be the problem?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2024, 07:57:36 AM by pjs »

Offline ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Issues with Displaying Hot Codes in Contact Sheets
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2024, 10:41:08 AM »
I am seeing 3 rows of labels in your second screenshot, with the third row being what I can only assume to be whatever [horse] is supposed to evaluate to. The best way for me to troubleshoot this issue will be for me to get a sample image and a copy of the hot codes file that you are using.