Author Topic: Copyright Symbol on Watermark  (Read 3171 times)

Offline ornate_wrasse

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Copyright Symbol on Watermark
« on: February 22, 2009, 10:29:51 PM »
Kirk,

I tried what you suggested to get the copyright, year and my name on my images using the Save As dialog.  It came out very nice but it said "copyright" instead of using the copyright symbol, the c inside of a circle.  Am I missing something here or does PM only use the word copyright in its Watermarking?

I'd like to be able to make the Watermark use the copyright symbol.  How do I do this?  I'm using a Mac OS X.

Thank you.

Ellen

Offline FVlcek

• View Profile
Re: Copyright Symbol on Watermark
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 02:43:39 AM »
1) in US Extended keybord: press "right-alt" + "g" result is ©
2) enable character palette in international system preferences, open it from language menu in the main menu, select miscellaenous in it, there is your © symbol. You can simply Insert it into the active app's text field

Offline Tekrat

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 05:06:21 PM »
Frantisek,

On a windows system/keyboard I use "alt"+0169 on the numeric keypad.  Not sure if this is functional on Mac though.

Brett
"Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they're yours."
Richard Bach, "ILLUSIONS"

Offline FVlcek

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 08:05:33 AM »
No, that works only in DOS and Windows (the numeric keyboard with alt key) - although you can enter any non-standard character by that combo if you know its ASCII number code. Handy when you are in that internet coffee on the other side of the globe and need to find that darn @ on the Chinese keyboard ;-) However, on the Mac you have the option of Alt-Gr (right alt) plus other key (although international keyboard layouts do have different characters used by the Alt-Gr combo) or simply the Character Palette.