Author Topic: No shared folder on the network appears  (Read 1024 times)

Offline totomiceli

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
No shared folder on the network appears
« on: May 03, 2024, 03:38:23 AM »
Good morning, I work with photomechanic on windows.
Why doesn't the folder shared on the network by the NAS appear in the "Navigator" section?

___

buongiorno, lavoro con photomechanic su windows.
perchè nella sezione "Navigator" non compare la cartella condivisa in rete dalla NAS?

Offline Bob Russell

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: No shared folder on the network appears
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 10:52:58 AM »
To access your shared folder on a NAS in Photo Mechanic, add the folder to the Favorites panel using the Windows Explorer window. Locate the shared folder and right-click it to open the contextual menu. Go to the Photo Mechanic option and then click the Add to Favorites option. Now the shared folder will be in Photo Mechanic's Favorites panel. See my screenshots.

Best regards,

--Bob
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 12:13:51 PM by Bob Russell »

Offline totomiceli

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2024, 03:49:39 AM »
Thanks for the directions, but when I go to view the "favorites" panel nothing appears.

Grazie delle indicazioni, ma quando vado a visualizzare il pannello "preferiti" non compare niente.

Offline ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2024, 08:26:03 AM »
Thanks for the directions, but when I go to view the "favorites" panel nothing appears.

Grazie delle indicazioni, ma quando vado a visualizzare il pannello "preferiti" non compare niente.

Based on your reply I am not clear if you simply clicked on the favorites tab or if you followed Bob's instructions for adding things to the Favorites. If you did follow Bob's instructions but they did not work, if you follow the instructions for folders not on that drive, does it work?