Author Topic: Color Class stuck on previous choices  (Read 1178 times)

Offline adamgasson

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Color Class stuck on previous choices
« on: June 03, 2024, 07:41:03 AM »
I'm running PM Plus v6, build 7102 on Windows 10.

I have an issue with the color class bar which started on the previous update and has carried on into this update. The color bar (see attachment) always defaults to only displaying magenta and green. This occurs on launch as well as opening a new tab, tabs automatically opening on disc mount etc. Also, frustratingly, if you mount a card PM then tries to sort the images, which on a folder with 2k plus images can drag, so you have to hit escape to cancel this.

Is there a way of hard resetting the launch preferences to fix this?

Thanks, Adam.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Color Class stuck on previous choices
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2024, 09:12:55 AM »
Adam,

I'm running PM Plus v6, build 7102 on Windows 10.

I have an issue with the color class bar which started on the previous update and has carried on into this update. The color bar (see attachment) always defaults to only displaying magenta and green. This occurs on launch as well as opening a new tab, tabs automatically opening on disc mount etc. Also, frustratingly, if you mount a card PM then tries to sort the images, which on a folder with 2k plus images can drag, so you have to hit escape to cancel this.

Is there a way of hard resetting the launch preferences to fix this?

See: https://docs.camerabits.com/support/solutions/articles/48001142942-color-class-ratings

To set a Color Class display as default, set the Widget to display the Classes you want, right-click on the Widget and select Set as Default. Later you can reset the Widget to the new default by right-clicking and choosing Restore to Default.

I expect that a while ago you made magenta and green only default by right-clicking on the Color Class widget and chose Set as Default.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline adamgasson

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Color Class stuck on previous choices
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2024, 01:27:37 PM »
Amazing, thanks Kirk! I wasn't aware of setting the color classes to a default, so appreciate the notice.

Cheers, Adam.