Author Topic: Issues re-installing PM5  (Read 2655 times)

Offline jshieldsphoto

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Issues re-installing PM5
« on: February 08, 2015, 08:19:26 PM »
Hi,

Had to wipe my work laptop, and now have re-installed PM5, but its wanting a password, all I've got is my licence key.

How do I get it working again? Got an assignment later this week which I'll need it for.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Issues re-installing PM5
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 08:44:20 PM »
Had to wipe my work laptop, and now have re-installed PM5, but its wanting a password, all I've got is my licence key.

How do I get it working again? Got an assignment later this week which I'll need it for.

You've tried entering your license key?  If entering your license key doesn't get you reactivated, contact sales@camerabits.com and they should be able to get you up and running again.

-Kirk

Offline jshieldsphoto

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 09:21:45 PM »
Just figured it out, thanks for your help, however I still need to remove one of the three activations, as I've only got it on 2 machines, but one was wiped...

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 07:46:40 AM »
Just figured it out, thanks for your help, however I still need to remove one of the three activations, as I've only got it on 2 machines, but one was wiped...

If you contact sales@camerabits.com and describe your situation, they'll direct you on the procedure.

-Kirk