Author Topic: Crop Box seems unstable in Version 5.0, build 16765 (2682973) for Mac  (Read 2148 times)

Offline Colin_Hackley

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
I'm having problems with the crop box in Photo Mechanic Version 5.0, build 16765 (2682973). I'm running it on a current Macbook Pro with OS 10.9.5.

There a several erratic behaviors but the one I have had happen the most involves me tilting an unconstrained crop box to level horizon and moving the box along the left edge of the frame. When I do this the crop will disappear and I have to start over again.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Crop Box seems unstable in Version 5.0, build 16765 (2682973) for Mac
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 05:38:29 PM »
Colin,

I'm having problems with the crop box in Photo Mechanic Version 5.0, build 16765 (2682973). I'm running it on a current Macbook Pro with OS 10.9.5.

There a several erratic behaviors but the one I have had happen the most involves me tilting an unconstrained crop box to level horizon and moving the box along the left edge of the frame. When I do this the crop will disappear and I have to start over again.

It's difficult for me to tell what I need to do to reproduce the problem as you've described.  Can you make a screen recording of the problem and post it somewhere that I can view it?

Thanks,

-Kirk