Author Topic: FTP to multiple connectionsHi  (Read 2620 times)

Offline kenjack

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
FTP to multiple connectionsHi
« on: February 09, 2016, 04:04:35 AM »
Hi All

I am running Photomechanic 5.0 Build 16960, on Windows 10.

Re sending files by FTP - Is it possible to select multiple connections from the drop down connections menu on the FTP dialogue box to send to, sort of like an email group send, or does one have to send to each connection individually? I send to a number of newspapers by FTP, and it would be really useful to only have to hit the send key once!

If not possible, it would be a great feature to include in future if it is technically feasible!

Thanks

Ken

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: FTP to multiple connectionsHi
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 08:02:51 AM »
Ken,

I am running Photomechanic 5.0 Build 16960, on Windows 10.

Re sending files by FTP - Is it possible to select multiple connections from the drop down connections menu on the FTP dialogue box to send to, sort of like an email group send, or does one have to send to each connection individually? I send to a number of newspapers by FTP, and it would be really useful to only have to hit the send key once!

If not possible, it would be a great feature to include in future if it is technically feasible!

It is not currently possible.  And though it has been requested before, we do not plan to implement the feature for PM6.

-Kirk

Offline kenjack

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: FTP to multiple connectionsHi
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 09:56:41 AM »
Many thanks. Ken