Author Topic: Ingest problems on Macbook Pro  (Read 1954 times)

Offline RonD200

• View Profile
    • Digital Images by Ron Skinner
Ingest problems on Macbook Pro
« on: February 29, 2016, 01:12:57 PM »
I'm having problems ingesting photos using the latest version of PM on a Macbook Pro running El Capitan, this just starting happening. I get the following error message during ingest.... Error copying: /Volumes/NIKON D810 /DCIM/103ND810/_DSC7150.NEF to: /Volumes/Photos/2016/02Feb/20160229_Testingq/_DSC7150.NEF

I have tried both CF and SD cards using a card reader, and the SD card also in the built in reader in the Macbook.  If I use Lightroom I can import the files just fine, any ideas?
My Gallery - Digital Images by Ron Skinner
My Blog - Ron's Blog

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Ingest problems on Macbook Pro
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 01:27:50 PM »
Ron,

I'm having problems ingesting photos using the latest version of PM on a Macbook Pro running El Capitan, this just starting happening. I get the following error message during ingest.... Error copying: /Volumes/NIKON D810 /DCIM/103ND810/_DSC7150.NEF to: /Volumes/Photos/2016/02Feb/20160229_Testingq/_DSC7150.NEF

I have tried both CF and SD cards using a card reader, and the SD card also in the built in reader in the Macbook.  If I use Lightroom I can import the files just fine, any ideas?

Can you post your PM log?  Go to the Help menu in PM and choose "Reveal Support Data..."  Use the 'Attachments and other options' link when you're composing your reply to this message and there you'll be able to upload your zipped PM log file.

Thanks,

-Kirk