Author Topic: Contact Sheet : How to force Thumbnails to use more space ?  (Read 2549 times)

Offline OM

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Hi guys,
The answer is probably 'no', but I try hopping I am wrong.

In the contact sheet mode, thumbnail have a kind of square "not so dark" grey around them (with name and star inside).
Those square are on a darker grey background. Correct ? (I can easily change the color in the preference)
With the scale at the top left, I can easily resize the thumbnail , in order to have 1 , 2, 3 ,4 ,5 etc by column.
BUT , all the time, we still "loose" some space with this dark grey background between the thumbnails.
Is there a way to make NO space between the thumbnail ? ( The idea is to show the thumbnails as big as possible on the screen, to use 100% of the screen space, and not show any border or names or stuff I don't care to make my selection).

In the same idea, is there a way NOT to show any label on the thumbnail . No name , and no stars ? (Maybe a shortcode to show/hide that ?)

I join to my question a screen shot. In red the space I wish to "optimize".

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Contact Sheet : How to force Thumbnails to use more space ?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 09:17:41 AM »
No, no way to remove the display of the filenames/edit controls.  As for the column spacing, you can make your contact sheet window wider (until another thumbnail column appears) or narrower until the gap disappears.

-Kirk

Offline OM

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Contact Sheet : How to force Thumbnails to use more space ?
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 09:53:02 AM »
arf!
OK !
Thank you.