Photo Mechanic > General Discussion

since Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: PM 5 looses location for IPTC-Folders

<< < (2/2)

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: damonlynch on November 28, 2017, 06:41:37 PM ---Thanks, it now opens quickly and in the correct location. However, the file open dialog has a visual glitch.  It looks a bit odd above the 'Organize' button. I use the gray theme.
--- End quote ---

I hope you're OK with the visual glitch, because making that glitch go away will return the slow/forgetful behavior.

--- Quote from: damonlynch on November 28, 2017, 06:41:37 PM ---As an aside, do you use GTK+ to render the UI?

--- End quote ---

No.  We use MFC and CodeJock SkinFramework on Windows.

-Kirk

damonlynch:

--- Quote from: damonlynch on November 28, 2017, 06:41:37 PM ---Aha, I asked only because of all the GTK+ libraries that are installed. My application renders the UI with Qt 5, but uses gobject introspection to interface with Exiv2.
--- End quote ---

Interesting app.  PM6 will be using Gtk UIs for the Catalog integration.  I take it your app is written in Python?

-Kirk

Micha:
... sorry, that I did not reply earlier (because I started this thread) ...

Thank you Kirk, now it is like before ... fast ;-)

As always a super - and: fast - support by camera bits, cool.

Nice Greetings
Micha

damonlynch:

--- Quote from: damonlynch on November 28, 2017, 07:31:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: damonlynch on November 28, 2017, 06:41:37 PM ---Aha, I asked only because of all the GTK+ libraries that are installed. My application renders the UI with Qt 5, but uses gobject introspection to interface with Exiv2.
--- End quote ---

Interesting app.  PM6 will be using Gtk UIs for the Catalog integration.  I take it your app is written in Python?

-Kirk

--- End quote ---

Sorry I didn't see your reply earlier (perhaps something to do with my reply somehow being merged into yours?). To answer your question, yes my application is written in Python. One day it would be nice to port it to Windows & Mac but for the time being I don't have time to do that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version