Photo Mechanic > General Discussion

Another PM - Smugmug problem

<< < (3/3)

DaveTheC:
Just a report from the field. Downloaded 19674 and installed. SmugMug authorization went fine and I love the new tree display of folder/galleries.

Sent 39 pix. Nice!

picturebike:
Not working for me, one of the update downloads didnt work as im on a Mac and says its for windows, i do now get a new upload screen but nothing is working on it, no galleries showing and getting error messages.

picturebike:
Ok so i deleted my PH from SM and then added it again and seems to be working now ;)

joemahoney:
This build works fine with my SmugMug account. Many thanks. - Joe M.

--- Quote from: Jerry H on July 03, 2018, 04:04:10 PM ---Please try these builds:

https://www.camerabits.com/download/PhotoMechanic5R19674.dmg
https://www.camerabits.com/download/PM5SetupR19674.exe

These fix a permissions problem that was present in build 19671, a folder navigation issue, and a 10 item limit per column.

If you had authorized Photo Mechanic using build 19671, the best way to fix the permissions is through your SmugMug Account Settings. Please follow the instructions below to repair Photo Mechanic's access permissions for your SmugMug account.

1. Log into your SmugMug account via a web browser.
2. Navigate to Account Settings > Privacy.
3. On the Privacy page, scroll down to Authorized Services.
4. Click the "CHANGE" link for Photo Mechanic and set the Permissions to "Modify".
5. Save the changes to Permissions.

-Jerry

--- End quote ---

mwillson:
Hi guys, I've followed this thread and have successfully managed to link my SmugMug account to PM. There is a weird quirk though. When I select an image to upload and use the keyboard shortcut (option+command+U) the file uploader window reverts to FTP as the selected loader, not SmugMug. Please see attachments.

First attachment shows uploader window when image is selected and GLOBE UPLOAD BUTTON IS PRESSED. (SmugMug Uploader appears)

Second attachment shows uploader window when the image is selected and KEYBOARD SHORTCUT (option+command+U) IS PRESSED. (FTP Uploader appears)

I want the file uploader window to remain as SmugMug regardless of whether the keyboard shortcut or globe button is used to upload.

Thanks guys

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version