Author Topic: PM 4.4.3.3 / Mac PowerBook G4 w/ Pioneer PDP-4271HD (42 in. plasma) - SLIDESHOW  (Read 4226 times)

Offline robbennett

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
I have a Mac laptop connected to a 42" plasma TV via a DVI-to-HDMI cable.

I am looking to be able to show a slide show full screen on the TV. As it stands now, I can only get the slide show to appear full screen on the laptop.

I have been able to do this with Quicktime PRO. That is, I can select which screen I want to go full screen when I am watching a program using QT. I do this using the "Present Movie..." option on the "View" tab.

I would love to be able to use PM's slide show program in my studio as a presentation method.

Thanks for your help.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
I have a Mac laptop connected to a 42" plasma TV via a DVI-to-HDMI cable.

I am looking to be able to show a slide show full screen on the TV. As it stands now, I can only get the slide show to appear full screen on the laptop.

I have been able to do this with Quicktime PRO. That is, I can select which screen I want to go full screen when I am watching a program using QT. I do this using the "Present Movie..." option on the "View" tab.

I would love to be able to use PM's slide show program in my studio as a presentation method.

Thanks for your help.

The Slideshow in Photo Mechanic is pretty minimal and is only capable of running on the main monitor (the one with the menubar).  That said, you can go into the System Preferences and use the Displays control panel to move the "menubar" from one screen to another.  Then the Slideshow should run on your external display.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline robbennett

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
I tried your suggestion. Worked great. Thanks much!