Author Topic: Exiting Sample Searches leaves a blank screen (Repeatable issue)  (Read 1880 times)

ODThomas

Photo Mechanic Plus Version 6.0, build 5199 (c6f4437)

I was looking at Example Searches in Full Screen Mode. On exiting Full Screen Mode the screen went blank (black). The menu bar is revealed by moving cursor to top of screen (Screenshot).

I tried using the escape key to exit Full Screen Mode, but that didn't work, the Example Searches screen, or the blank screen.

The only way out of this bank screen is to quit PM Plus.

Any ideas?

edit: sorry about screenshot not sure how to reduce the size to show fullscreen.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 07:20:11 AM by ODThomas »

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Exiting Sample Searches leaves a blank screen (Repeatable issue)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 09:26:57 AM »
Photo Mechanic Plus Version 6.0, build 5199 (c6f4437)

I was looking at Example Searches in Full Screen Mode. On exiting Full Screen Mode the screen went blank (black). The menu bar is revealed by moving cursor to top of screen (Screenshot).

I tried using the escape key to exit Full Screen Mode, but that didn't work, the Example Searches screen, or the blank screen.

The only way out of this bank screen is to quit PM Plus.

Any ideas?

I'm able to reproduce the problem.  Either exit full screen before closing the window, or click on the Photo Mechanic Plus icon in the Dock.  We'll look into a fix for the issue.  Thanks for reporting the problem.

-Kirk

ODThomas

Re: Exiting Sample Searches leaves a blank screen (Repeatable issue)
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 09:30:06 AM »
Thanks for the reply