Photo Mechanic Plus > Feature Requests

Plugins

(1/1)

RobertE:
Before PM6 Plus gets too established please add plugin architecture to the roadmap.

Mark's request for a List view promoted me to post this. Plugins would allow third party developers to extend PM6 Plus. It's worked wonders for Adobe. :)

OldRadioGuy:

--- Quote from: RobertE on May 02, 2019, 11:36:01 PM ---Before PM6 Plus gets too established please add plugin architecture to the roadmap.

Mark's request for a List view promoted me to post this. Plugins would allow third party developers to extend PM6 Plus. It's worked wonders for Adobe. :)

--- End quote ---

If you're referring to the third-party plugins for Lightroom, I'm not so sure that's a good idea. I found the quality of the plugins to be inconsistent -- some OK, some not so good. Their use seemed like a convoluted process to me.

Kirk Baker:
Robert,

--- Quote from: RobertE on May 02, 2019, 11:36:01 PM ---Before PM6 Plus gets too established please add plugin architecture to the roadmap.

--- End quote ---

It's not likely that we will add a plugin architecture that would allow enough hooks to provide a completely different view of the Contact Sheet.

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version