Photo Mechanic > Support

Folder and sub folder wont open

(1/2) > >>

bluesnappa:
I have a folder with no images in but it does contain a number of folders that do contain images. When I click on the main folder and right click to 'open folder and subfolders in new contact sheet' nothing happens. Any reason?

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: bluesnappa on April 08, 2007, 12:18:09 PM ---I have a folder with no images in but it does contain a number of folders that do contain images. When I click on the main folder and right click to 'open folder and subfolders in new contact sheet' nothing happens. Any reason?
--- End quote ---

It would help to know what OS you are running.

-Kirk

bluesnappa:
Windows XP

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: bluesnappa on April 08, 2007, 12:18:09 PM ---I have a folder with no images in but it does contain a number of folders that do contain images. When I click on the main folder and right click to 'open folder and subfolders in new contact sheet' nothing happens. Any reason?
--- End quote ---

Nothing at all happens?  You don't see a progress dialog come up at least briefly?

I just tried it on a folder that contains 9 subfolders and it opened up nicely for me.

Is there anything you can tell me about the layout of the folders that might help me reproduce the issue you're seeing?  How about posting a screenshot of a Windows Explorer tree view showing the folder hierarchy?

-Kirk

bluesnappa:
There is a quick flash of what must be the progress screen but too quick to read it. Here is a screenshot. Thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version