Photo Mechanic > Feature Requests

Frames for PM Classic HTML Export

(1/2) > >>

jfm1973:
I love that we can frame thumbs/images in web galleries - but is it possible to add that feature to the PM Classic template?

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: jfm1973 on April 09, 2007, 02:03:10 PM ---I love that we can frame thumbs/images in web galleries - but is it possible to add that feature to the PM Classic template?
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure I understand you?  Try again?

-Kirk

jfm1973:
Under HTML export, when using BananAlbum, AutoViewer, Postcard and SimpleViewer, you can set frame color and thickness to be applied to the images. When using the PM Classic template, there is no option for framing images. I would like to have a hairline white frame around my thumbs and images. . .

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: jfm1973 on April 10, 2007, 09:05:20 AM ---Under HTML export, when using BananAlbum, AutoViewer, Postcard and SimpleViewer, you can set frame color and thickness to be applied to the images. When using the PM Classic template, there is no option for framing images. I would like to have a hairline white frame around my thumbs and images.
--- End quote ---

Ah, I see.  That is a function of those Flash-based exporters.  But the same can be accomplished in CSS for the PM Classic template.

I'll see what I can do in an update.

-Kirk

jfm1973:
Hi Kirk - Is this still a possibility?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version