Photo Mechanic > General Discussion

FUJI and NIKON usage with PM6

<< < (2/3) > >>

mkopcinfo:
My goal is to know which photo was done in b&w in LR after import

platti:

--- Quote from: mkopcinfo on October 15, 2019, 11:50:45 PM ---My goal is to know which photo was done in b&w in LR after import

--- End quote ---
... do RAW & Jpeg and you can check it.

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: mkopcinfo on October 15, 2019, 11:50:45 PM ---My goal is to know which photo was done in b&w in LR after import

--- End quote ---

Can't you select all of the images in LR that you have made black and white and rename them with that fixed identifier in bulk?

-Kirk

mkopcinfo:
Raw plus Jpg and manual check is time wasting. It can be done by auto. 

I can’t choose because LR changes preview JPG included into RAW into ADOBE STANDARD profile which is in color. The only software that doesn’t do is the native ones: NXD for Nikon and XSTUDIO for FUJI.

So when you add pic progile to the name you  can actually filter in LR and apply a BW preset to the selected ones.

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: mkopcinfo on October 16, 2019, 08:13:54 AM ---Raw plus Jpg and manual check is time wasting. It can be done by auto. 

I can’t choose because LR changes preview JPG included into RAW into ADOBE STANDARD profile which is in color. The only software that doesn’t do is the native ones: NXD for Nikon and XSTUDIO for FUJI.

So when you add pic progile to the name you  can actually filter in LR and apply a BW preset to the selected ones.

--- End quote ---

And now that you have those 'selected ones', can't you rename them with 'BW' in their name?

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version