Photo Mechanic > Support

PM6 - not enjoying it

<< < (2/2)

VGER:

--- Quote from: Kirk Baker on November 11, 2019, 10:48:36 AM ---How are you entering full screen mode?  You need to press F11 to enter/exit full screen mode.
--- End quote ---
Yeeha! That's exactly what I was wishing for. I didn't know about the F11 hotkey; thanks for the hint. That's "my feature" for v6 right there!

--- Quote ---All that remains is the title bar and the views.  We don't hide the title bar because there would be no way to see vital image information (filename, size, zoom percentage, etc.)
--- End quote ---
That doesn't seem to be the case here: If I click "full screen" on the toolbar, the control elements on the right hand side vanish. If I then press F11, the preview goes full screen, and all that remains is the star rating on the bottom left and color/selected on the bottom right overlayed over the image.

If I don't click "full screen" before F11, the control elements remain visible. But there is still no title bar any more (not that I'm complaining, I can see which image is selected in the contact sheet window just fine. For me this is great right the way it is.)

--- Quote ---Possibly click-through isn't working.  But what happens for you when the Preview window is the active window and you Control-click on a preview?  Does it still not work reliably?
--- End quote ---
I think I can confirm the theory:

In F11-mode:
- use mouse to select image in contact sheet
- CTRL-click in preview window
-> first click: nothing
-> second click: zoom

- use arrow keys left-right to go to other image
-> first click: zoom

- use mouse to activate contact sheet (click in main window title bar)
-> first click: nothing
-> second click: zoom

- use mouse to activate preview window (click on preview pane or control element)
-> first click: zoom

... sounds pretty solid.

Regards

VGER:
Hello,

were you able to work on this issue? Did I miss an update here (currently still on build 4155)?

Regards

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: VGER on March 14, 2020, 03:33:41 AM ---were you able to work on this issue? Did I miss an update here (currently still on build 4155)?

--- End quote ---

No.  You have the latest build of PM6.

-Kirk

VGER:
Do you have an estimate as to when this might be solved?

Or at least when it might be worked on?

Regards

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: VGER on March 14, 2020, 09:02:51 AM ---Do you have an estimate as to when this might be solved?
--- End quote ---

No, not at this time.

--- Quote from: VGER on March 14, 2020, 09:02:51 AM ---Or at least when it might be worked on?

--- End quote ---

No, but I will discuss this issue with the rest of the team this next week.

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version