Author Topic: Live Ingest  (Read 2795 times)

Offline HDfoto

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Live Ingest
« on: February 08, 2020, 08:36:08 AM »
During the match I send my marked images from the camera to PM through live Ingest to my laptop.
After the game I copy the other images to PM via a card reader, this is included the photos that already have sent (live Ingest) and these are indicates
the same image name added with an A at the end. I prefer to copy the images without the already live ingested images, is there an adjustment to set this up?

Grtz. Herman

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Live Ingest
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 01:57:35 PM »
During the match I send my marked images from the camera to PM through live Ingest to my laptop.
After the game I copy the other images to PM via a card reader, this is included the photos that already have sent (live Ingest) and these are indicates
the same image name added with an A at the end. I prefer to copy the images without the already live ingested images, is there an adjustment to set this up?

No.  You have duplicates and PM won't overwrite the existing images.  In order to avoid collisions, it renames the new file.

Either Ingest from Selection and select the images that weren't Live Ingested, or select a new destination folder for the entire set.

-Kirk