Author Topic: Unable to "dismiss" in "Import GPS Tracks" prompt v6.0  (Read 1757 times)

Offline RealGrouchy

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Unable to "dismiss" in "Import GPS Tracks" prompt v6.0
« on: March 27, 2020, 09:17:12 AM »
I just downloaded and installed PhotoMechanic Version 6.0, Build 4155. Previously I used version 5. Windows 8.1.

When I select a set of photos on the contact sheet and go to File > Import GPS Tracks, after plotting the tracks, the "dismiss" button doesn't let me remove a photo from the selection.

I can see that the photo is deselected on the contact sheet behind the Import GPS Tracks dialog (if that image happens to be visible around the margins), but the photo doesn't get removed from the set of photos to be geotagged in the Import GPS Tracks dialog itself. It appears that when I import the GPS tracks for the selected group, any dismissed photo is correctly skipped, but it's difficult to keep track of which ones are dismissed before clicking this button.

- RG>

Offline Jerry H

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Unable to "dismiss" in "Import GPS Tracks" prompt v6.0
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 12:09:19 PM »
Thank you for the report. I was able to recreate the problem and it has been added to our bug tracking database.

-Jerry

Offline RealGrouchy

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to "dismiss" in "Import GPS Tracks" prompt v6.0
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2020, 08:56:43 PM »
I see that it's been reported as addressed in the latest Beta release. Thank you!

- RG>