Author Topic: catalog view options  (Read 2409 times)

Offline tgray

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
catalog view options
« on: May 09, 2020, 07:01:58 PM »
In a normal contact sheet, I can use the View menu options (All, Selected, Tagged, Untagged) to narrow down the images displayed in the contact sheet.  The choice selected in the view menu is mirrored in the drop down menu at the top of the contact sheet, next to the sort options.

In Filter/Browse/Search window, selecting any of these View menu options does not filter down the displayed catalog results.  The option selected is displayed in the drop down menu at the top of the window.  However, if I make a change to the option in the drop down menu, the displayed catalog results ARE narrowed down.  What is really strange is if I then go to the View menu and select All, it does work and all images are displayed.  Something is inconsistent here.

As an example, if I go to the search tab of the catalog and search for 'cat', a bunch of photos are displayed.  I'd like to hit F3 and view just tagged photos (View->Tagged), but nothing happens.  I can select Tagged in the little dropdown menu next to the sort controls and only the tagged photos are displayed. If I hit View->All or change the choice in the drop down menu to All, all images are displayed again.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: catalog view options
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 10:26:31 AM »
Sounds like a bug.  What OS are you running?

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline tgray

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: catalog view options
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2020, 12:50:16 PM »
macOS 10.14.6 - PM+ build 4666.