Author Topic: Auto-select Navigator , Favurites or Organiser when selecting appropriate tab  (Read 2717 times)

Offline KeithRJ

• View Profile
    • Keith & Vlasta Ross-Jones
I work with the Navigator and Organiser panes and when I select a tab that belongs to one of these panes I also then have to select the corresponding pane.

Could we have an option to automatically select the corresponding pane when its tab is selected?

e.g. When I select a Search, Filter, Browse or Collection tab then the Organiser pane will automatically be selected.  Also, when selecting a Favourites or other folder then the Favourites or Navigator pane will automatically be selected.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Keith,

I work with the Navigator and Organiser panes and when I select a tab that belongs to one of these panes I also then have to select the corresponding pane.

Could we have an option to automatically select the corresponding pane when its tab is selected?

e.g. When I select a Search, Filter, Browse or Collection tab then the Organiser pane will automatically be selected.  Also, when selecting a Favourites or other folder then the Favourites or Navigator pane will automatically be selected.

I suppose that could be done as an option, but it sure had better not lock them together or that would be quite frustrating.

-Kirk

Offline KeithRJ

• View Profile
    • Keith & Vlasta Ross-Jones
Thanks for considering this Kirk.