Author Topic: Bugs or user ineptitude?  (Read 3124 times)

Offline bvonarx

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Bugs or user ineptitude?
« on: April 19, 2007, 08:36:25 AM »
Just downloaded and installed the trial version of PM 4.5 on my Windows XP machine the other day. So far, I like it very much; however, I have noticed two customization features that do not work for me. 1) Folder color labeling in favorites does not seem to be offered in the pop out window and 2) I am unable to customize toolbars by right clicking on a blank area of the bar. Any ideas what I may be doing wrong or suggestions as to how I can get these features to operate?

Many thanks,

Brooks

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Bugs or user ineptitude?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 08:42:12 AM »
Brooks,

Just downloaded and installed the trial version of PM 4.5 on my Windows XP machine the other day. So far, I like it very much; however, I have noticed two customization features that do not work for me. 1) Folder color labeling in favorites does not seem to be offered in the pop out window and 2) I am unable to customize toolbars by right clicking on a blank area of the bar. Any ideas what I may be doing wrong or suggestions as to how I can get these features to operate?

There is no color labeling of items in the Favorites panel on the Windows version.
The toolbar is not customizable on the Windows version.

-Kirk

Offline bvonarx

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Bugs or user ineptitude?
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 08:49:19 AM »
I suspected as much, just another reason to get a Mac. Thank you for the quick response.

Best regards,
Brooks