Author Topic: Import GPS Coordinates - Default?  (Read 1326 times)

Offline damclarkd

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Import GPS Coordinates - Default?
« on: March 02, 2021, 09:19:24 AM »
New user to PM+ and finding I am using the Import GPS Coordinates feature extensively right now due to GPS problems with some of my (50k+) pictures. I have tracklogs in .gpx format that cover my targets i.e. 2017_Europe.gpx that might cover the gps data for several different folders covering several different months. When I change folders, selecting missing GPS, and go into Import GPS Coordinates, I need to reload the .gpx file every time.
Is there a way to have it stick to the last entered log? Or is there a way to enter multiples and have them stay? For example, 2016_Europe, 2017_Europe, 2017_NA, 2018_NA?
Cheers and thanks!

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Import GPS Coordinates - Default?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2021, 09:47:17 AM »
New user to PM+ and finding I am using the Import GPS Coordinates feature extensively right now due to GPS problems with some of my (50k+) pictures. I have tracklogs in .gpx format that cover my targets i.e. 2017_Europe.gpx that might cover the gps data for several different folders covering several different months. When I change folders, selecting missing GPS, and go into Import GPS Coordinates, I need to reload the .gpx file every time.
Is there a way to have it stick to the last entered log? Or is there a way to enter multiples and have them stay? For example, 2016_Europe, 2017_Europe, 2017_NA, 2018_NA?

No, there is currently no way to keep them loaded.

Here is where you can make a feature request: https://docs.camerabits.com/support/discussions/forums/48000071283

-Kirk