Author Topic: Lost the far right side of the screen  (Read 1914 times)

Offline rbaskin

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Lost the far right side of the screen
« on: November 01, 2020, 08:50:10 AM »
Wondering if this is an accidental operator error - was displaying fine up until Saturday 10/31. 

Windows 10, PM Plus most recent build (5277) installed today and previous build (5215)

Suddenly, I've lost the top right part of my screen - the area with the window sizing and close icons along with the right side scroll bar.  My last thumbnails on the right are also cut vertically regardless of the size of thumbnail I set or resizing of the left side panel.  Double clicking the the top of the window doesn't change the size as usual.  I can't close PM unless I use File/Quit Menu or do an Alt/F4

I can get the scroll bar and rightmost thumbnail back if I go to full screen (F11), but the window size and exit icons are still missing.

PM6 build 5029 is fine.

Thanks.

Ralph

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Lost the far right side of the screen
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 09:07:56 AM »
Ralph,

Wondering if this is an accidental operator error - was displaying fine up until Saturday 10/31. 

Windows 10, PM Plus most recent build (5277) installed today and previous build (5215)

Suddenly, I've lost the top right part of my screen - the area with the window sizing and close icons along with the right side scroll bar.  My last thumbnails on the right are also cut vertically regardless of the size of thumbnail I set or resizing of the left side panel.  Double clicking the the top of the window doesn't change the size as usual.  I can't close PM unless I use File/Quit Menu or do an Alt/F4

I can get the scroll bar and rightmost thumbnail back if I go to full screen (F11), but the window size and exit icons are still missing.

PM6 build 5029 is fine.

Please post a screen shot of this.  Use the 'Attachments and other options' link when you're composing your reply to this message and there you'll be able to upload your JPEG format screenshot.

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline rbaskin

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Lost the far right side of the screen
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 11:47:27 AM »
Hi Kirk.

It's like bringing your car to the mechanic and it doesn't make that noise anymore...

After working in PM6 instead for the last 1-1/2 days I opened PM+ to get the screen shot and it's back to normal.  Hate when that happens.

In any event, I appreciate your quick reply and hopefully it will stay corrected.

Regards,

Ralph