Author Topic: Write protected pictures are tagged in PM  (Read 5396 times)

Offline Charlton

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Write protected pictures are tagged in PM
« on: April 27, 2007, 03:30:06 PM »
Hi Kirk,

I got another question.. during a eg. soccermatch somtimes I look at my pictures. The good ons will get a "write protection" - the bad ons are going over the Jordan. So I have to ingest only the protected. After the ingest all the pictures are tagged. I don´t have a chance to tag the best of them manually. Also a problem: I can not untaged them all with one step - eg. STRG + A and than "untag selected pictures" or anything like that.

For me a write protection hat nothing to do with "tagging". Or am I wrong?!  ???

Cam is a Nikon D2x (write protection), PM 4.5 Demo and Win XP.

Regards + thank you in advance
Charlton

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Write protected pictures are tagged in PM
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 04:40:10 PM »
Charlton,

I got another question.. during a eg. soccermatch somtimes I look at my pictures. The good ons will get a "write protection" - the bad ons are going over the Jordan. So I have to ingest only the protected. After the ingest all the pictures are tagged. I don´t have a chance to tag the best of them manually. Also a problem: I can not untaged them all with one step - eg. STRG + A and than "untag selected pictures" or anything like that.

For me a write protection hat nothing to do with "tagging". Or am I wrong?!  ???

Photo Mechanic has for a long time had the feature where locked images on the card, when Ingested are marked as tagged.

Ctrl+A followed by Ctrl+- will untag the selected photos.

-Kirk