Author Topic: Subfolders not shown  (Read 1418 times)

Offline deondo

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Subfolders not shown
« on: November 30, 2021, 02:36:53 AM »
Hi,

I'm working with PM+ Ver 6097. Since I updated on the left side browser subfolders of my external HDD are not shown (see attached screenshot)

MacBook Pro 13" an OS Monterey

Regards
deondo

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Subfolders not shown
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 07:54:43 AM »
Is there something special about the "Fotos 2017" drive that makes it different than the other drives that do work properly?

I'd like to see your Photo Mechanic log.  In Photo Mechanic Plus go to the Help menu and choose "Reveal Support Data..." and moments later a Finder window will come forward with the zipped log file selected.  Use the 'Attachments and other options' link when you're composing your reply to this message and there you'll be able to upload your zipped PM log file.

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline deondo

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021, 08:02:48 AM »
Hi Kirk,

it's not only the Foto_2017" called hard drive but any other hard drive attached to the Mac. I'll send you another screenshot with two attached hdd's. And the log file too.

Regards
Werner

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2021, 09:09:33 AM »
Werner,

it's not only the Foto_2017" called hard drive but any other hard drive attached to the Mac. I'll send you another screenshot with two attached hdd's. And the log file too.

I see failures due do permissions issues when accessing those drives.  Have you granted Full Disk Access to Photo Mechanic Plus?  If not, then the OS will limit our application's ability to access your drives.

Please see this article: https://docs.camerabits.com/support/solutions/articles/48001152686-trouble-using-external-drives-with-macos-catalina

-Kirk

Offline deondo

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2021, 09:57:24 AM »
Hi Kirk,

sorry but PM+ is not listed in security&privacies/Fulldiskaccess. May be due to the Monterey OSX?

Another copy of PM+ is running on a second Mac with the Catalina OSX which ist running fine.

Regards

Offline deondo

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2021, 10:05:18 AM »
Hi Kirk,

now I added PM+ manually to Systems/Privacy an now it seems to work.
Thanks for your help and support.

Regards
Werner