Author Topic: PM+ 5997 (a13e0cf) Win10 Catalog Management... dialog  (Read 1483 times)

Offline Odd Skjaeveland

• View Profile
PM+ 5997 (a13e0cf) Win10 Catalog Management... dialog
« on: August 13, 2021, 04:42:27 AM »
Catalog->Catalog Management... creates a dialog window in the "background", I am not able to access it. I can Alt+TAB to it but it is not brought forward when I release the keys.

Edited to add: Hovering mouse over the PM+ icon on the taskbar sows a mini dialog. I can close it by clicking the "X" and bring it back via Catalog->Catalog Management... A PM+ restart nor PC restart changes anything.
--
Odd S.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM+ 5997 (a13e0cf) Win10 Catalog Management... dialog
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2021, 09:29:32 AM »
Catalog->Catalog Management... creates a dialog window in the "background", I am not able to access it. I can Alt+TAB to it but it is not brought forward when I release the keys.

Edited to add: Hovering mouse over the PM+ icon on the taskbar sows a mini dialog. I can close it by clicking the "X" and bring it back via Catalog->Catalog Management... A PM+ restart nor PC restart changes anything.

I'm unable to reproduce the problem on my system (Windows 10).  What Windows OS are you running?

-Kirk

Offline Odd Skjaeveland

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2021, 10:24:30 AM »
I'm unable to reproduce the problem on my system (Windows 10).  What Windows OS are you running?

See attached image.
At home now, hours later, I just opened the laptop and to my surprise the Catalog Management was on the screen. I believe I must have closed the laptop with PM+ running. Strange, I waited quite some time for the dialog to show up earlier today. Next up is my stationary Win10 PC...
--
Odd S.

Offline Odd Skjaeveland

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2021, 10:52:45 AM »
Replying to my own post just to inform that the Catalog Management... dialog appeared as expected on the stationary PC. The Windows version appears to be the same as the one on the laptop, though the build number is 19042.1110 (and 19042.1165 on the laptop).
--
Odd S.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2021, 11:01:43 AM »
OK, thanks for the info.  If you come up with a case that I can reproduce, I will do what I can to fix the problem.

-Kirk