Author Topic: Labels, keywords and calification Capture One-PM+  (Read 2801 times)

Offline mago

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Labels, keywords and calification Capture One-PM+
« on: October 02, 2021, 12:36:26 PM »
Hello:

I think I already read something about it, but to confirm. I work in Capture one, I save in xmp, and the photos that interest me to see with the final development in PM + I export them to jpg. And here a problem appears, I can read the keywords, creator, but I cannot see the tag or the rating. (I create jpg from RAW and TIFF).

For the jpg created from the RAW I also try with the IPTC / xmp copy from RAW tool, but it would need to be able to filter all the paired files, I don't know if there is a possibility of filtering paired files to be able to apply the tool. It' possible?

(The labels and rating I assign them in Capture One).

On the other hand, with TIFF files nothing, I synchronize the folder, here no keywords, no rating, no label or anything.

I'm also not sure that I have the correct option in the preferences, in IPTC / XMP, although I understand that it is for the changes that I make in PM + and not for the import / reading of the xmp of the Tiff cataloged in Capture One. Is there any way to update the data of a tiff qualified in C1 into PM +?

Another question, not of much importance, when I do the intake, I have a formula to create the folders and it does it perfectly but the name of the day appears in English (Monday) instead of in Spanish (Lunes). Would there be any possibility that I did it in Spanish? (The truth is that in the formula of "Folder Name" I put "day" and not día, although it seems to me that it will not work)

Thank you very much for your attention

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Labels, keywords and calification Capture One-PM+
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 07:14:18 AM »
Could you share one of the JPEGs that you produced from C1, please?  Use the 'Attachments and other options' link when you're composing your reply to this message and there you'll be able to upload your JPEG file.

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline mago

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 10:19:32 AM »
Hi Kirk:

Excuse me, I made a mistake, when updating Capture One, the exporter changed and was using a formula to create jpg that did not include the tags, stars ... Sorry for your wasted time.

Offline mago

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2021, 10:56:31 AM »
In terms of this:

"with TIFF files nothing, I synchronize the folder, here no keywords, no rating, no label or anything.

I'm also not sure that I have the correct option in the preferences, in IPTC / XMP, although I understand that it is for the changes that I make in PM + and not for the import / reading of the xmp of the Tiff cataloged in Capture One. Is there any way to update the data of a tiff qualified in C1 into PM +?

Another question, not of much importance, when I do the intake, I have a formula to create the folders and it does it perfectly but the name of the day appears in English (Monday) instead of in Spanish (Lunes). Would there be any possibility that I did it in Spanish? (The truth is that in the formula of "Folder Name" I put "day" and not día, although it seems to me that it will not work)"

Kind regards

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2021, 11:31:36 AM »
In terms of this:

"with TIFF files nothing, I synchronize the folder, here no keywords, no rating, no label or anything.

Assuming by 'qualified in C1' you mean that you changed the rating or color label, simply browsing the item should cause PM Plus to see the changes and update the catalog(s) that the image is in.

Another question, not of much importance, when I do the intake, I have a formula to create the folders and it does it perfectly but the name of the day appears in English (Monday) instead of in Spanish (Lunes). Would there be any possibility that I did it in Spanish? (The truth is that in the formula of "Folder Name" I put "day" and not día, although it seems to me that it will not work)"

You can use Code Replacement to produce translated versions of variable evaluation. https://docs.camerabits.com/support/solutions/articles/48000223660-introduction-to-code-replacements-in-photo-mechanic

-Kirk
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 01:45:38 PM by Kirk Baker »

Offline mago

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2021, 01:17:33 PM »
Thank you very much, to see if I can do Code Replacemeent ...