Photo Mechanic > Support

loss of "tag" between camera and Photo Mechanic Version 6.0, build 6097 (85d168

<< < (2/3) > >>

Kirk Baker:
The reason I ask is: in your screenshot of the Get Info window it shows the location of the image as being the Desktop folder of an "iCloud Drive" which struck me as odd and not a camera card.

-Kirk

DGriffin980:
THE CARD WAS IN THE READER AND BEING READ FROM MY DESKTOP.  MY DESKTOP IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO ME ON THE CLOUD.
NOTHING HAS CHANGED AT ALL FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING IN THE LAST 8 OR SO YEARS OTHER THAN I AM NOW USING A NEW MB PRO WITH THE APPLE CHIP, NOT THE INTEL CHIP.  SOMEWHERE BETWEEN THE CARD AND IT BEING INGESTED ONTO THE LAPTOP, THE "TAG" GOES MISSING.

AS A WORK-AROUND ( AND IT IS TEDIOUS ), I JUST ADD A QUICK VOICE TAG TO THE FRAME IN MY CAMERA SO IT WILL SHOW UP IN PM.  I THEN SELECT ALL THE FILES WITH VOICE TAGS AND THEN TAG THEM ON MY LAPTOP.

DGriffin980:
SORRY, I AM AT WORK AND OUR PC'S ONLY FUNCTION IN ALL-CAPS..................I AM NOT YELLING

DGriffin980:
ANYTHING?

ahoward:

--- Quote from: DGriffin980 on November 23, 2021, 01:02:09 PM ---ANYTHING?

--- End quote ---

I'd like to request that you give us a call at 503-547-2888, so we can screenshare with you and have you reproduce the issue for us. So far I don't think we have been able to reproduce this issue on any of our computers. Usually if I can see an issue happen in real time it helps identify how we can reproduce it. If you'd like us to call you, please send an email to support@camerabits.com with a time that works for you (please note we will be out of office Thursday and Friday this week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version