Author Topic: Menu entry and/or shortcut key for removing photos from a collection  (Read 1158 times)

Offline sebastianbremen

• Newcomer
  • Let's be nice to nature!
    • View Profile
    • Sebastian Burger Photography and Projects
Hey there,
different from adding there is no shortcut key for removing photos from a collection. If you would add a menu item I could at least program on Mac a keyboard shortcut - on context menu items that does not work - especially because you repeat the name of the currently marked collection.

Thanks and all the best Sebastian
Working since 2012 on https://www.mut-tour.de: As Initiator and "art director" I deal a lot with my and other photographers images and am happy to leave fuggin' Adobe's subscription trap. Hoping camera bits guys keep on programming.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Menu entry and/or shortcut key for removing photos from a collection
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2022, 05:16:45 PM »
Sebastian,

different from adding there is no shortcut key for removing photos from a collection. If you would add a menu item I could at least program on Mac a keyboard shortcut - on context menu items that does not work - especially because you repeat the name of the currently marked collection.

Only items in the currently selected collection can be removed.  A generic remove from all collections (or just the one that a photo is in) is not possible.

-Kirk