Author Topic: IPTC Templates  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Oscarr

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
IPTC Templates
« on: March 14, 2022, 09:55:04 AM »

Hi, Trying to use two seperate templates with different fields selected, In template (A) I have the copyright & credit fields selected i then save.In template (B) those two field are not selected which is what i want then i save it.The problem i get is when i open template (A) all is ok,then when i load the (B) template the copyright & credit fields are selected when i saved the template with them unselected.These templates are used for different people so i have to delete the selected fields.How do i get around this.
  Hope it makes sense.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: IPTC Templates
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 10:21:43 AM »

Hi, Trying to use two seperate templates with different fields selected, In template (A) I have the copyright & credit fields selected i then save.In template (B) those two field are not selected which is what i want then i save it.The problem i get is when i open template (A) all is ok,then when i load the (B) template the copyright & credit fields are selected when i saved the template with them unselected.These templates are used for different people so i have to delete the selected fields.How do i get around this.
  Hope it makes sense.

Can you post your two templates, please?  Use the 'Attachments and other options' link when you're composing your reply to this message and there you'll be able to upload your files.

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline Oscarr

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 10:56:15 AM »

Here are the two saved templates .

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2022, 10:59:02 AM »
The actual files, please.  I need them to try and reproduce the unwanted behavior.

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline Oscarr

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2022, 11:18:33 AM »
Files attached.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2022, 11:43:48 AM »
Thanks.

Press the Clear button before loading your next template.  Templates are loaded as overlays so if you don't want any of the previous settings, use the Clear button first.

-Kirk

Offline Oscarr

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2022, 01:43:48 PM »
Thanks Kirk