Photo Mechanic Plus > Feature Requests

PM Plus Context Menu

(1/2) > >>

bstich:
Hello ! I use the PM context menu a lot. Thanks for that ! Would it be possible to have a context menu that opens Photo Mechanic Plus and not only Photo Mechanic? Thanks ! BenoƮt

ahoward:
It sounds like you've got Photo Mechanic 6 and Photo Mechanic Plus installed. When this happens, the Browse utility opens Photo Mechanic 6. Remove Photo Mechanic 6 and leave Photo Mechanic Plus, and I believe it will do what you are requesting.

bstich:
Good idea, thank you. I tried, but unfortunately, if the only application installed is photo Mechanic plus, PM context menu does not work.

ahoward:
What operating system are you on?

ahoward:

--- Quote from: bstich on November 03, 2022, 02:25:44 AM ---Good idea, thank you. I tried, but unfortunately, if the only application installed is photo Mechanic plus, PM context menu does not work.

--- End quote ---

Let me know if you are on MacOS Ventura as you might need a workaround at the moment, but if you are on a prior MacOS version: hold the option key while choosing Browse with Photo Mechanic to select the Photo Mechanic Plus application, and it should then launch Photo Mechanic Plus when you use the service.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version