Author Topic: PM+ not recognizing all DNG files from iPhone 14 Pro Max  (Read 544 times)

Offline Ron Dubin

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
PM+ not recognizing all DNG files from iPhone 14 Pro Max
« on: December 07, 2022, 12:35:11 PM »
This is weird. I do a monthly dump from my phone to a folder called Mobile Hold. I just did that and opened the folder in a contact sheet and there's a bunch of images missing. I've yet to create a catalog for that folder but don't believe that should matter. I also did a refresh, closed, reopened etc. The file is in the directory.

Any thoughts on why this would happen? I'm showing 140 unknown files (not all from the current iPhone.)

I'm attaching a file that didn't get recognized.

TIA.

Ron

Offline ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
Re: PM+ not recognizing all DNG files from iPhone 14 Pro Max
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2022, 09:30:18 AM »
My apologies for missing this thread. I'm not sure why you weren't able to see these images in Photo Mechanic at the time but it sounds like Dominique's suggestion when you called in got the issue resolved. My best guess is that it was a temporary file access issue. Feel free to reply back to the support ticket if the issue continues (I'm less likely to miss an email than a forum thread).

Offline Ron Dubin

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: PM+ not recognizing all DNG files from iPhone 14 Pro Max
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2022, 10:56:51 AM »
Not a problem Andrew. It's sorta working, I'm trying to figure it out, will let you know if I still need help.

Thanks.

Ron