Author Topic: PM 4.5.1b2 Field Selection  (Read 2940 times)

Offline Paul Smith

• View Profile
PM 4.5.1b2 Field Selection
« on: May 16, 2007, 04:13:16 PM »
Hi Kirk,

Just noticed an irritating anomaly in the latest beta version. Before, when tabbing between fields in the IPTC window, if there was already data in the field it was selected when tabbed into - and therefore could be easily typed over without leaving the keyboard. Now, when I tab into a field with data, the cursor goes to the end of the existing data without selecting it. So I have to use the mouse to select the existing data before I can replace it. Is there any way to go back to the way it was?

Cheers,

Paul Smith

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM 4.5.1b2 Field Selection
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 05:17:07 PM »
Paul,

Just noticed an irritating anomaly in the latest beta version. Before, when tabbing between fields in the IPTC window, if there was already data in the field it was selected when tabbed into - and therefore could be easily typed over without leaving the keyboard. Now, when I tab into a field with data, the cursor goes to the end of the existing data without selecting it. So I have to use the mouse to select the existing data before I can replace it. Is there any way to go back to the way it was?

It would help to know what OS you are running?

-Kirk

Offline Paul Smith

• View Profile
Re: PM 4.5.1b2 Field Selection
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 12:14:28 AM »
Mac OS 10.4.9