Author Topic: Where do I now find my Dropbox folder within Photo Mechanic Plus?  (Read 588 times)

Offline Henry Gilbey

• View Profile
Just upgraded my Macbook and Apple/Dropbox wanted to make some changes to store my Dropbox folder somewhere a bit different on my new Macbook.........

Only problem is that I now can't find Dropbox anywhere in my Photo Mechanic "Navigator" pane. I have tried to follow the folder path  ~/Library/CloudStorage but for the life of me I can't find it within the PM folder structure.

Anybody got any idea how on earth I open up my Dropbox folder within PM+ now? It's where I store the photos which the PM+ catlog accesses and I can't even see them anymore.

Many thanks, hope this makes sense!

Offline ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Where do I now find my Dropbox folder within Photo Mechanic Plus?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2023, 10:53:30 AM »
Go to the Dropbox folder in Finder and then drag it to the Favorites panel in Photo Mechanic. Dropbox moved the folder to the ~/Library and we do not display this folder in the Navigator because it is generally used for system preference files and not for storing user data like images.

Offline Henry Gilbey

• View Profile
Re: Where do I now find my Dropbox folder within Photo Mechanic Plus?
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2023, 11:10:18 PM »
Many thanks, I dragged it over but it didn't show the folders/files within the folder until I refreshed it, all working fine now..........