Author Topic: Ability to edit (add/remove) the table columns in the Artwork or Object field  (Read 463 times)

Offline markgqs

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
It would be great to be able to remove unused tables/columns in the Artwork or Object field in the Metadata Template. It would be a big step in speeding up my workflow to only see the columns I regularly use and not have to remove “Default” from fields I don’t need or use.

Offline Jan

• View Profile
If you mean the Metadata Template you can remove Fields you don't need, just go to Preferences / Accessbility and choose between Metadata (IPTC) Info or Metadata (IPTC) Template. And for each field you won't need just mark the Field "Visible" to false

Offline markgqs

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Thanks, but I was referring to the tabs or columns within the IPTC-X Artwork or Object. There are several tabs that are rarely used and fill in as "Default" if not replaced or deleted. As far as I can tell and have been told, they not currently editable as are other metadata fields.

Online ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
It's not possible to edit which columns are visible. If a newly added row did not populate with "Default" in each field, that would mostly solve the issue, right?