Author Topic: What is wrong?  (Read 229 times)

Offline Stenis

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
What is wrong?
« on: January 26, 2024, 03:09:42 PM »
Of some reason something has happened after I have batch updated a lot of folders.

Before I started this process, I had a Catalog named "Behandlade Bilder" which is "Processed Images" in Swedish.
I deleted this catalog and then created a new one with exactly the same name in exactly the same place.
After that I reindexed my whole image folder structure from the topfolder as I use to.

I just want to get rid of the problem - not process all these 20 000 + images waiting to get processed.
From what I know I just have two catalogs and both are active and working despite this red flag.

Despite the "Newcomer"-flag I have been using this forum since PM Plus was released, so I am an experienced user having no other problem with PM than this one that really beats me.

I fixed it. There is a button called "Forget" in the Catalog Management that did what "Delete" did not manage to do so everything is OK now.
Of some reson the Delete function did not recognize the old version of "Bilder Behandlade" because a missing ID.

Offline ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
Re: What is wrong?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2024, 03:42:00 PM »
Glad you were able to figure it out. The forum titles are simply a factor of how many posts you've made to our forum.