Author Topic: Nikon Studio 1.6  (Read 307 times)

Offline limey

• View Profile
Nikon Studio 1.6
« on: February 11, 2024, 04:38:20 PM »
I have just downloaded the Nikon Studio version 1.6 and now I cannot open an image from P/M5 into the new version using  the key E. I have double checked the settings in PM5 and selected again version 1.6.
Version 1.5 worked great.

Anyone else having this problem?

Offline ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Nikon Studio 1.6
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2024, 01:59:11 PM »
I downloaded Nikon Studio version 1.6 and was able to launch it from Photo Mechanic 6 using MacOS. When launching an editor, Photo Mechanic doesn't really know what it is launching, you simply point it to an executable and it asks the system to open the selected files in that app, so I can't see why the version of Nikon Studio that you are launching could matter. If you revert back to version 1.5 does it start working again?

Offline limey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2024, 06:53:40 PM »
Thanks for replying. I can open up any image from my hard drive via P/M into Nikon Studio. I can open up any image on both my external hard drives via P/M into Affinity 2, ACDsee9 for Mac and Raw Power by gentlemen coders. But I cannot open up images from both external hard drives via P/M into Nikon Studio. So my hard drives are not interfaced with Nikon Studio. Any suggestions as to how to get them interfaced?

Offline limey

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2024, 07:27:15 AM »
I solved the problem by uninstalling 1.6 and then installing it again and everything works fine.