Author Topic: Tagged images from slot one (Sony A1) not visible in PM6  (Read 394 times)

Offline Steve Hiscock

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Tagged images from slot one (Sony A1) not visible in PM6
« on: February 14, 2024, 01:33:38 PM »
I am using PM6 Build 6890 and this is happening on my desktop computer (windows 10 home) and my laptop (Windows 11) and Using a Sony A1.
I always shoot to two cards simultaneously, sometimes RAW and sometimes JPG. When shooting sports I tag the images that I want to process and deliver to my clients quickly. In the past it has always been the card in slot 1 that I ingest and can view tagged images. Now, when I choose tagged images in PM6, All the images disappear, tagged and untagged.
On the card from slot 2, when I select tagged, I see just the tagged images, just as it should be.
I used to use slot 1 all the time and things were fine, now I need to use slot 2. I thought that slot two would not even tag images, but maybe that's from back in my Nikon days :)

On the A1 I have it set to record Simultaneously and it happens when I shoot either JPG or Raw.
Thoughts?

Offline ahoward

• Camera Bits Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Tagged images from slot one (Sony A1) not visible in PM6
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 01:59:25 PM »
Open the folder on the card in your system's file browser and look at the files that you know that you locked in the camera. If the images aren't locked, then Photo Mechanic won't know to show them as tagged. In my experience in troubleshooting this issue, it is almost always the case that the camera only tags images on one of the two cards.