Photo Mechanic > Support

Images not displaying

(1/2) > >>

foyle3:
Saved six final entries to competitive exhibition recently : 3x one full size Tiff and one small JPG.  All six images are in the folder and will open in photoshop but two do not display in PM.  I have tried re-saving with a back-up name - same again - visible in folder view but not in PM.  In the past I have sometimes had to wait a few minutes for new transfers to show up but that makes no difference here. Any ideas what may be going on or how to begin diagnosis ? Cheers.

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: foyle3 on March 04, 2024, 09:51:18 AM ---Saved six final entries to competitive exhibition recently : 3x one full size Tiff and one small JPG.  All six images are in the folder and will open in photoshop but two do not display in PM.  I have tried re-saving with a back-up name - same again - visible in folder view but not in PM.  In the past I have sometimes had to wait a few minutes for new transfers to show up but that makes no difference here. Any ideas what may be going on or how to begin diagnosis ? Cheers.

--- End quote ---

When you say that they do not display in PM, do the items exist (the cells that show the thumbnails) at all or are they there but never show the thumbnail (filename is in red) ?

-Kirk

foyle3:
No - simply absent.  The jpgs are under 5Mb as I recall - the Tiffs big but no bigger than others which do display. Tried different options to open folder - no difference. 

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: foyle3 on March 06, 2024, 10:19:09 AM ---No - simply absent.  The jpgs are under 5Mb as I recall - the Tiffs big but no bigger than others which do display. Tried different options to open folder - no difference.

--- End quote ---

Can you share them with me?  Use the 'Attachments and other options' link when you're composing your reply to this message and there you'll be able to upload your files.

Thanks,

-Kirk

foyle3:
screen grabs to illustrate attached

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version