Author Topic: Change text size  (Read 229 times)

Offline Joel Goodman

• View Profile
Change text size
« on: March 10, 2024, 05:16:17 PM »
I've had a quick google and search on the forum plus scanned through the tabs in preferences but apologies in advance if I've just missed something obvious.

How can I change the text size in the dialogues (both the fields I fill and the field descriptions) and in the menus more widely? Particularly needing this for the Metadata (IPTC) dialogue. Is there a PhotoMechanic option to do this with a bit of refinement, or is it a case of using Windows (in my case) accessibility options?

TIA

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Change text size
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 09:29:51 AM »
I've had a quick google and search on the forum plus scanned through the tabs in preferences but apologies in advance if I've just missed something obvious.

How can I change the text size in the dialogues (both the fields I fill and the field descriptions) and in the menus more widely? Particularly needing this for the Metadata (IPTC) dialogue. Is there a PhotoMechanic option to do this with a bit of refinement, or is it a case of using Windows (in my case) accessibility options?

On Windows, the size of text and buttons in dialogs scale according to your scaling preferences in the Displays control panel.

-Kirk