Photo Mechanic > Support

DJI Mini 3 Files

(1/1)

jsmcpheeters:
I noticed a change recently in the ingesting of my DJI Mini 3 files. When using the drone to take panoramic sets, there is a small HTML file produced at the beginning of each panoramic session and when ingested, I could easily see all the sessions frames and group them as wanted. Since the last update the HTML files are all grouped together, even though I've set the order to creation date and time. So I no longer am able to easily group the sessions. Is there some reason these html files are no longer placed in the order in which they were taken alongside the other image files?

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: jsmcpheeters on March 15, 2024, 10:29:58 PM ---I noticed a change recently in the ingesting of my DJI Mini 3 files. When using the drone to take panoramic sets, there is a small HTML file produced at the beginning of each panoramic session and when ingested, I could easily see all the sessions frames and group them as wanted. Since the last update the HTML files are all grouped together, even though I've set the order to creation date and time. So I no longer am able to easily group the sessions. Is there some reason these html files are no longer placed in the order in which they were taken alongside the other image files?

--- End quote ---

Can you zip up a small set of these files and share them with me so I can investigate?

Use the 'Attachments and other options' link when you're composing your reply to this message and there you'll be able to upload your zip file.

Thanks,

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version