hilmartor:
Hi,

1. When in Preview I get this as H/W of the photo:
Size: 1869 x 1791
Resolution: 300 pixels/inch
Filesize: 3.4MB

Is it possible to have the H/W in cm?

------------------------

Is it not possible to drag and drop photos from desktop or other into a folder in PM. When trying to do this nothing happens. I can drop into the main window when the folder is selected but not in any other folders in the folder tree.

-Hilmar

Kirk Baker:
Hilmar,

--- Quote from: hilmartor on June 05, 2007, 01:56:58 PM ---1. When in Preview I get this as H/W of the photo:
Size: 1869 x 1791
Resolution: 300 pixels/inch
Filesize: 3.4MB

Is it possible to have the H/W in cm?
--- End quote ---

Did you set the "Resolution units:" preference to "pixels per cm" in the Files tab of the Preferences dialog?

--- Quote from: hilmartor ---Is it not possible to drag and drop photos from desktop or other into a folder in PM. When trying to do this nothing happens. I can drop into the main window when the folder is selected but not in any other folders in the folder tree.
--- End quote ---

It works for me.  I just dragged a file from a folder in the Finder to a folder in the Favorites pane.  It was copied immediately and appeared as an image in the Contact Sheet I was viewing.

-Kirk

hilmartor:
Did you set the "Resolution units:" preference to "pixels per cm" in the Files tab of the Preferences dialog?

Yes it is set that way. I would like to get this: Size: 1869 x 1791 to be 18.69 cm X 17.91 cm, is that possible at all?

-Hilmar

hilmartor:
Any solution to this. To have it as 18 cm X 19 cm in info?

-Hilmar

Kirk Baker:
Hilmar,

--- Quote from: hilmartor on June 06, 2007, 07:01:55 AM ---Any solution to this. To have it as 18 cm X 19 cm in info?
--- End quote ---

The variables you're using are just pixel values.  To do what you want, we would have to add two new variables that would use the image's current DPI/CM and convert the width and height into the preferred units.

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version