Photo Mechanic > Support

PM won't start

(1/1)

sbbdc:
My computer (Mac G5, OSX 10.4.9) crashed a few minutes ago and upon restarting it I cannot open PM.  I tried reinstalling it and I get the same issue.  It bounces a few times and then just stops.  I don't know if this is a PM issue or something with my computer, but other programs are opening.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Stephen

Kirk Baker:
Stephen,

--- Quote from: sbbdc on June 12, 2007, 11:12:40 AM ---My computer (Mac G5, OSX 10.4.9) crashed a few minutes ago and upon restarting it I cannot open PM.  I tried reinstalling it and I get the same issue.  It bounces a few times and then just stops.  I don't know if this is a PM issue or something with my computer, but other programs are opening.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
--- End quote ---

It would probably be best for you to call the support folks directly at 503-531-8430, or if you'd like for me to call you, contact me directly by clicking on my name to the left of this message and send me a Personal Message along with your phone number and a best time to call.

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version