Author Topic: Photo Mechanic Slow When Flagging  (Read 72 times)

Offline ChrisR

  • Newcomer
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Photo Mechanic Slow When Flagging
« on: Yesterday at 07:55:21 PM »
Hey!  Photomechanic is suddenly slower on my computer.  I used to just hit 1 for reject and 2 for keep and fly through everything.  Now, whenever I apply a flag it is sitting for a a second or two.  I haven't changed anything on my end and I can still scroll through the photos super quick using my scroll wheel so for some reason applying the flag is causing an issue.  I just added a quick video.  You can here my click the key and see the delay in going to the next photo.

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:18:08 PM by ChrisR »

Offline Maury-Support

  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Newcomer
  • *****
  • Posts: 18
    • View Profile
Re: Photo Mechanic Slow When Flagging
« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:12:06 AM »
Hi ChrisR,

How much free space is left on the drive that the images are located on? If it is an SSD, those can slow down when they are close to full. 

Otherwise, you can email us a copy of Photo Mechanic's log file to support@camerabits.com so we can take a look at it.

You can access the PM_log.zip file by going to Photo Mechanic's top Help menu and selecting "Reveal Support Data”.

Select "Yes" in the next dialog to create the zip file and then a window will open with the "PM_log.zip" file selected. Drag that to your desktop and then send us the file as an email attachment.