Author Topic: color class label not showing in adobe camera raw  (Read 42 times)

Offline Dominik Pluess

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 98
    • View Profile
color class label not showing in adobe camera raw
« on: Today at 04:05:10 AM »
It's a old problem I have, just trying, if I can make it work, It never did. The color class label in PM 6.0, build 7285 but also 2026.6, build 9175 do not show of
in ACR 18.70.2743. I think I tried everything. Star rating is working, the XMP Files show the right color label, but it does not in ACR. I use photoshop in the german version.
Could that be a problem?

Offline alexmacnaughton

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 72
    • View Profile
Re: color class label not showing in adobe camera raw
« Reply #1 on: Today at 11:55:36 AM »
Hi, if you are using a German-language version of ACR, you need to rename the PM colours to German (e.g., Red to Rot).