Photo Mechanic > Feature Requests

loupe

(1/2) > >>

tphillips:
Is the loupe feature at all a possibility for the future?

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: tphillips on July 03, 2007, 10:49:30 PM ---Is the loupe feature at all a possibility for the future?

--- End quote ---

Yes, though I don't know which version it will appear.

-Kirk

vAfotoriporter:
I tried using Windows supplied magnifier window but it sucks. I hope to see the loupe function soon. Please make it to be a resizeable separate window that can be placed anywhere especially onto another screen since I (and I think many others) use 2 monitors and a half or even full screen size loupe on a second monitor would rock...
,-))

Ed Wolfstein:
Related to this subject, (and I've mentioned this to Kirk before) would be a "smoother" way of zooming in on an image in Preview - perhaps using a scroll wheel on a mouse or maybe using two fingers on a laptop mousepad - functioning similar to zooming within Photoshop. That would be very handy, and perhaps make a loupe function somewhat superfluous. Either way, it would be a welcome feature to be able to quickly navigate (pan/zoom) the Preview to check for sharpness.

Cheers!

- Ed.

SamFrost:
I find zooming in PM much easier than in Photoshop.  Just Command-click where you want to go and it zooms straight there at your default zoom level, 100% in my case.  To view a specific area at 100% in PS, I have to go to 100% and then pan around the image trying to find the bit I need to see.  PM also has the same Spacebar-and-drag behaviour as Photoshop while zoomed. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version