Photo Mechanic > General Discussion

delete snapshots

(1/1)

stewart:
I have tried using the snapshot tool to create a snapshot and then paste it to another file, but the snapshot doen't show up in the snapshot paste menu. Also I have tried to delete an entry (object name), save it and then load it into another file, but the entry is still there the next time I check the iptc info. I found the only way I could delete the object name entry was to open an image, delete the entry, copy it, save next, and paste. What am I missing here?

Stewart

Kirk Baker:
Stewart,

--- Quote from: stewart on November 12, 2007, 10:12:49 PM ---I have tried using the snapshot tool to create a snapshot and then paste it to another file, but the snapshot doen't show up in the snapshot paste menu. Also I have tried to delete an entry (object name), save it and then load it into another file, but the entry is still there the next time I check the iptc info. I found the only way I could delete the object name entry was to open an image, delete the entry, copy it, save next, and paste. What am I missing here?
--- End quote ---

What dialog(s) are you working with?  IPTC Info?  IPTC Stationery Pad?  Both?

-Kirk

stewart:
I believe I tried both.

Kirk Baker:
Stewart,

--- Quote from: stewart on November 14, 2007, 10:16:35 PM ---I believe I tried both.
--- End quote ---

Can you give me a set of steps to follow to reproduce this issue on my end?

Thanks,

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version