Photo Mechanic > Support

4.5.3 keeps staying in process list

(1/3) > >>

Jan:
Hello,

i have just updated to 4.5.3 and i noticed that photo mechanic stays in the process list after i have closed it.
I use Vista Business 32Bit on a Core 2 Duo E6750 with 4 Gig Ram.

Best Regards Philipp

Kirk Baker:
Philipp,

--- Quote from: Faas on December 12, 2007, 03:10:15 PM ---i have just updated to 4.5.3 and i noticed that photo mechanic stays in the process list after i have closed it.
I use Vista Business 32Bit on a Core 2 Duo E6750 with 4 Gig Ram.
--- End quote ---

Does it matter if you basically do nothing and then quit PM, or do you have to perform some sort of operation before quitting?

-Kirk

Jan:
Hello Kirk,

if i have done nothing with 4.5.3 i closes correctly, if i open an contact sheet with 30 pictures from a 1D Mark II in it. It doesn`t close correctly and stays in the process list. Now i have two instances of pm in the process list. The old non working and a new one from the open programm. After closeing the new open one both stay in process list. Now a third one is open which also stays in the process list after closeing the program.

I use Kaspersky as virus scanner and now i have noticed that pm close correctly after disabeling the virusscanner. But with 4.5.2 pm closes correctly even with active virusscanner.

Best Regards
Philipp

[attachment deleted by admin]

Jan:
Update,

it is not the Virusscanner, even with closed virsusscanner does pm not close correctly an keeps staying in the process list.

Best regards
Philipp

Kirk Baker:
Philipp,

--- Quote from: Faas on December 12, 2007, 04:03:28 PM ---Update,

it is not the Virusscanner, even with closed virsusscanner does pm not close correctly an keeps staying in the process list.
--- End quote ---

OK, well I don't know what would make it not shut down properly but you can safely kill off those other instances with the Task Manager.

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version